How to Disable Forced Encryption on Android 5.0 Lollipop
The Android lollipop is the last most recent update from Android side which has concocted a few changes which we have officially shared to you. The encryption is a famous security step in which you apply some hard measures which help you to secure your Android device. The users are trying for this practice for guaranteeing the complete security of their device.
However, now and again this practice can bring about the poor performance on your device and it is basically happening on Android Lollipop. The users are recording some poor performance issues and they are not able to get most out of from it and reviling it for its execution. Thus, give me a chance to tell then that it is not the shortcoming of lollipop, but rather you have to disable encryption from your side. Moreover, today I am going to make you discover that, "How to disable encryption on Android 5.0 Lollipop?"
Learn-How to Disable Encryption on Android 5.0 Lollipop
So, here are the steps which are supposed to be applied in order to disable encryption on your Android 5.0 Lollipop. I have tried to make the steps more easier and simple in order to make you guys understand with complete ease. Now, without taking your time more I would request you to get towards the below piece of writing.
Note: Make Sure that your phone is charged at least 80%, as it will need some time and battery of your phone.
- First of all, go to Settings and then tap on Security.
- Now, you need to look for Encryption section, here the options will be different for different devices, if you are using Samsung then Samsung will provide you Decrypt button, you need to tap on it to proceed.
- Ones you have tapped on Decrypt option then it will reboot your device and will perform the decryption process and after 15 minutes your phone will be decrypted.
- Congratulations, you have disabled Encryption on your Android 5.0 running on Samsung.
- Furthermore, for many other devices the Factory Reset can also work as the decryption process and can be easily use it to disable the encryption on your phone too.
This was our guide which can be utilized to disable encryption on Android 5.0 Lollipop. I am certain that this guide would have been proven useful for many of the users out there. On the off chance that you have any sort of inquiries or questions left identified with this article then do let me know. I might return to your questions as quickly as time permits. Moreover, in the event that you have discovered this guide accommodating and worth perusing then keep in mind to share it to your different companions and circle as well. You might never realize that your offer may be demonstrated useful for a large number of the users out there. In this way, continue sharing and loving our Tips & Tricks over social networking.
Android Lollipop, Decryption, Encryption Process, android lollipop google, google android 5.0 lollipop, How to Disable Encryption on Android 5.0 Lollipop, Android.
How to Disable Forced Encryption on Android 5.0 Lollipop Reviewed by Soumadeep Patra on 06:10:00 Rating: